The qualification is aimed at learners who wish to become first-aiders in the workplace. This qualification meets the requirements for training first-aiders in those organisations that have identified that staff need to be trained to this level within their first-aid needs assessment. This course meets HSE requirements.
• the roles and responsibilities of a first-aider
• assessing an emergency situation safely
• CPR and AED
• administering first aid to a choking casualty
• putting a casualty in the recovery position
• dealing with shock, burns, scalds, bleeds and minor injuries
• using adrenaline auto-injectors
This is a 3-day course.
The awarding body is Highfiled and the qualification lasts 3 years.
The course takes place at Unit 1 Clos Gelliwerdd, Cross Hands, Llanelli SA14 6RX.
Course starts each day at 8am, and finishes at 4pm. This includes two 15 minute breaks and 30 minutes for lunch. Lunch is available to purchase locally. Tea, coffee and biscuits provided.
VAT will be added at checkout.
top of page
bottom of page